※ - When the 3-phase water pump is turned on for the first time after installation, it must be confirmed that it is not turned on until it is turned on;
——If there is abnormal noise or vibration during the operation of the pump, it shall be stopped and checked immediately;
※ - If the flow rate of the pump is much lower than the design flow rate, the pump should be stopped and checked immediately;
- The pump must not be idling when there is no water;
※ - hair collector should always check and clean up;
- The hair collector should remove the air from the tank before cleaning it and cover it with a layer of oil at the apron to seal it;
※ - The water pump and hair collector must be drained before the pump stops in winter.
- Daily Maintenance Measures For Swimming Pool Pumps
- UV Sterilizer Application Range
- Characteristics Of Swimming Pool Drainage Grille
- Swimming Pool Filter Sand Usage And Dosage
- Water Detector Function
- Dehumidifier Circulation Principle For Swimming...
- The Cause Of Water Turbidity In The Swimming Pool
- Swimming Pool Wall Lamp Arrangement Method
- Is The Top Type Sand Tank Good Or Side Type San...
- Swim Lane Type