1, sea water, fresh water breeding (fish, clams, shrimp, shellfish, etc.) water disinfection.
2. Disinfection of food processing industry water bodies, including fruit juice, milk, beverages, beer, edible oil and various canned, cold drink products and other water equipment.
3, hospitals, various types of laboratory water disinfection and high levels of pathogenic body water disinfection.
4. Disinfection of domestic water, including residential quarters, office buildings, water plants, hotel restaurants, etc.
5, biochemical pharmaceuticals, cosmetics production with cooling water disinfection.
6, water disinfection of swimming pools, water entertainment facilities.
- Daily Maintenance Measures For Swimming Pool Pumps
- Characteristics Of Swimming Pool Drainage Grille
- Swimming Pool Filter Sand Usage And Dosage
- Water Detector Function
- Water Pump Maintenance
- Dehumidifier Circulation Principle For Swimming...
- The Cause Of Water Turbidity In The Swimming Pool
- Swimming Pool Wall Lamp Arrangement Method
- Is The Top Type Sand Tank Good Or Side Type San...
- Swim Lane Type