Most of the water in the pool will be discharged until the minimum amount of water that can be recycled is good. Turn on the circulating filtration system, and then participate in the pipeline cleaning agent. Participate in the calculation based on the minimum amount of water and add 0.5-1 KG per cubic meter. Generally, this treatment time is about 1 hour. After seeing that there are many oil stains, impurities, and bubbles in the water outlet, the waste rushed into the pool will be picked up and gradually taken part in the clean water. The swimming pool filter sand tank until the pipeline rushes. After the water comes clean, it can be interrupted. After cleaning the pool, it can be put into new water. After the new water is put into the water, the water can be treated.
- Daily Maintenance Measures For Swimming Pool Pumps
- UV Sterilizer Application Range
- Characteristics Of Swimming Pool Drainage Grille
- Water Detector Function
- Water Pump Maintenance
- Dehumidifier Circulation Principle For Swimming...
- The Cause Of Water Turbidity In The Swimming Pool
- Swimming Pool Wall Lamp Arrangement Method
- Is The Top Type Sand Tank Good Or Side Type San...
- Swim Lane Type