The shape of the lane lines varies: a windmill-shaped lane line, a six-diamond lane line, a general-shaped lane line, an arc-shaped lane line, and a spiral lane line. Swim lanes are also available in a variety of colors, white, red, yellow, blue, green, etc. Of course, all colors are bright and one can see the colors. The spiral lane line is also commonly referred to as a diversion lane line or a water line, and its diameter is 7 cm. It can be used as a marker line for deep and shallow water in swimming pools. The diameter should be 15cm. The anti-wave swimming lane line can be used as a lane marking line for swimming competitions or training purposes. To meet the requirements of FINA, swimming lanes for swimming pools are generally used for swim lanes with a diameter of 15cm.
Previous: No Information
- Daily Maintenance Measures For Swimming Pool Pumps
- UV Sterilizer Application Range
- Characteristics Of Swimming Pool Drainage Grille
- Swimming Pool Filter Sand Usage And Dosage
- Water Detector Function
- Water Pump Maintenance
- Dehumidifier Circulation Principle For Swimming...
- The Cause Of Water Turbidity In The Swimming Pool
- Swimming Pool Wall Lamp Arrangement Method
- Is The Top Type Sand Tank Good Or Side Type San...