Internal circulation of the dehumidifier: through the operation of the compressor → discharge of high temperature and high pressure gas from the exhaust port → recent condenser cooling → change to low temperature high pressure gas → trapping through the capillary → change to low temperature and low pressure liquid → evaporation through the evaporator → heat absorption → Back to the compressor into a low temperature and low pressure gas, so reciprocating.
Outer cycle of the dehumidifier: in the case of normal start-up → operation through the fan → air in the supermarket is sucked in through the air inlet → through the evaporator → the evaporator absorbs the moisture in the air on the aluminum sheet → becomes dry air → after condensation Heat sink → Blow out from the air outlet.
- Daily Maintenance Measures For Swimming Pool Pumps
- UV Sterilizer Application Range
- Characteristics Of Swimming Pool Drainage Grille
- Swimming Pool Filter Sand Usage And Dosage
- Water Detector Function
- Water Pump Maintenance
- The Cause Of Water Turbidity In The Swimming Pool
- Swimming Pool Wall Lamp Arrangement Method
- Is The Top Type Sand Tank Good Or Side Type San...
- Swim Lane Type