Resistant to corrosion. The grid cover is resistant to acid, alkali, organic solvents, salts, and many other gaseous and liquid media. It has unparalleled advantages in the field of corrosion protection.
Lightweight and strong. The grille cover is made of resin and glass fiber, and its density is small. Compared with the steel grille, the density of the grille cover is only 1/4 of the steel, 2/3 of the aluminum, and the strength is rigid. Ten times that of PVC, the absolute strength exceeds that of aluminum and reaches the level of ordinary steel. Its light weight makes it possible to greatly reduce the base support and reduce the material cost of the project. It is easy to cut and install without the need for moving fire and large lifting equipment. Only a small amount of manual and power tools are required, so that the installation cost is also greatly reduced.
Flame retardant. Generally, the oxygen index of the grille cover plate (according to GB 8924 test) is above 32, and the flame propagation rate (according to ASTM E-84 test) is a flame-retardant level; the flame retardant vinyl flame spread rate is up to 10 or less.
- Daily Maintenance Measures For Swimming Pool Pumps
- UV Sterilizer Application Range
- Swimming Pool Filter Sand Usage And Dosage
- Water Detector Function
- Water Pump Maintenance
- Dehumidifier Circulation Principle For Swimming...
- The Cause Of Water Turbidity In The Swimming Pool
- Swimming Pool Wall Lamp Arrangement Method
- Is The Top Type Sand Tank Good Or Side Type San...
- Swim Lane Type